The following are the types of motorcycles:
- The standard type- an all-purpose motorcycle
- The cruiser (also known as a chopper) – for cruising
- Sport bike – races and hobbies
- Touring type of motorcycle – touring
- Sport touring type of motorcycle – are a solid mix between the Sport and the Touring.
- Dual Sport (Dual Purpose/Adventure Sport) – meant to go anywhere and do anything.
Whichever motorcycle you own, or consider buying, the Harley Davidson is still the number one cruising bike.
About Harley Davidson
The Harley Davidson chopper was firstly launched in 1903 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It is one of the two most famous brands of motorcycles which survived the Great depression. The Harley Davidson became a ‘role model’ for other styles of choppers. At first it was a heavy motorcycle which over the years changed a bit based on the needs of customers. The brand is out there since … Read the restRead more